Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Tom and C. W. in John's "old" car

It is hard to believe the changes that have occurred in the world while I have been on my way. This picture was taken in the sixties and of course the car is from an earlier time. Tom says it was a 1938 or 1939 Chevrolet. It makes me wonder how transportation will change in the future. Will our little electric cars zoom along from plug in to plug in? Will we hover in the air as our children climb down the ladder to school? I suppose they could just put on their packs and jettison down. Hmmmm, maybe they will be able to jetison to school. And of course after school it will be, "Beam me up Mom." My sense is that they may just stay home and have have their lessons electronically fed to them. I guess parents will no longer look forward to the end of summer vacation when the little ones go back to school, but then again, who knows.

No comments: